Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another 3D Tutorial Nailed



Iwent up to the Blender website to take another tutorial. It's making 3D mountain this time. It was really easy took me about 15 minutes max to make it. Oh.. About the previous model i made, the simple man. I said last time that I'm going to make it move. Apparently I hit the wrong key on my keyboard and it didn't go as it was supposed to. So I ended up doing a different tutorial.. I'll try the other one later..


Here's some screen shots..











And The Result



I have to add some textures to make it more life like...


If your interested or already starting 3D modelling and your a beginner like me please leave me a comment with a link where i can see your works. Or if you have some new finds please do let me know about it.. If i found any new stuff I'll sure be posting it here..


Link to the tutorial Blender 3D: Noob to Pro


My next tutorial : Making a Gingerbread Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails