Saturday, March 7, 2009

Freeware 3D Softwares


I just stumbled upon these free 3d animation softwares on the net.. I never thought There would be one for free, but i found some.. and most of them are as good as those expensive ones.. They have all these tutorials available made by blender support team themselves and more tutorials from other users. It alll started when I wanted to make a 3D mod for my other blog that I started surfing the net for a free 3D software.. I'm now in the make a simple human part of the tutorial.. And I'm gonna animate it in the next step.. Don't you think it would be nice to know how to make a simple 3D model for yourself? And oh.. I'm using Blender2.5 there are more free softwares on the site where i found it.. Here's the link.. Your3DSource .. Have fun..


Screen shots ( made this simple man for just about an hour cause the tutorial is really easy to follow) Not bad for my first 3d model..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails