Thursday, April 16, 2009

Accidentally deleted all my post..

A while ago i was trying to edit some of the labels in my posts.. Removing some unnecessary tags that i had.. Then it happend, clicked delete while all my posts are selected.. I've searched all over the internet to find a solution for hours now and the immediate solution was to copy my posts from my feeds in feedburner. Unfortunately my feeds there are in summary form so it's no use again.. My final option was to contact blogger support, but they only cater support to some 3 specific topics and points me back to the support forum where i have to wait for someone to reply on the question i posted earlier.. Wish someone will reply to my question really fast with the solution cause some people on the forums I visited said that I have to act within 24hours to recover my posts after that all my posts will be gone forever.. If someone out there have a solution pleeeaaaassee leave me a comment or send me an email with instruction on what to do.. My email address is murk.core@gmail.com thanks in advance..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails