Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Portable Safari 3.1.2

Finally found it, after about a week of searching the net.. I mentioned on my earlier post that my list of portable browsers should be four but have three instead namely firefox, opera, and chrome, because i haven't found a portable safari yet.. Now my list is complete..

The best feature of Safari for me is the preloaded nav bar.. After Installation you immediately have links to sites that maybe helpful or use often like Google Maps, Wiki or YouTube.. And you can use it on Windows platforms..

This Portable app does not require installation like the other portable browsers I posted here.. Just download then double-click the executable app then your ready to surf the net..

visit ThinDownload to download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails